- Are you a recent graduate with a passion for driving the growth and success of a business?
- Are you intelligent with outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to solve problems quickly?
- Are you competitive, target driven with a resilient can-do attitude?
Many multinational companies run graduate sales schemes because they recognise the skills that a degree gives you and they want to harness your intelligence and interpersonal skills to drive their business forward. They recognise the knowledge and skills that graduates can bring to their businesses and they want to help you grow and develop and really start building a strong and successful career. Firms don’t want to hire you in a ‘smile and dial’ capacity but to hire you as a face of the business and a consultative problem solver.
We work with a number of top tier firms based all across London who are looking for bright graduates that have the potential to thrive in a target focussed and dynamic environment to join their sales functions.
The key aspects of these roles are being the face of the business and engaging with clients directly. This can be through new business development where you build a relationship from scratch, or through existing account reaeration and management.
A day in the life of a sales professional:
- Driving the firm’s revenue exposure by engaging directly with prospective and existing clients. You will be the first point of contact between these clients and the business.
- Gaining client trust, building rapport and relationships.
- Prove your problem solving skills by establishing client desires and providing first class advice and service
- Speak to and meet with clients throughout the day ensuring you are working with them to deliver the best solutions possible to them
- Keeping up to date with market trends and information
What do you need to work in sales? This varies depending on the industry you’re working in but generally what you need is a good degree, excellent communication skills and the right personality! Regardless of industry and product, the thing that sales professionals all have in common is that drive, determination and competitive nature to hit targets and strive to be the best. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration and commission structure coupled with the genuine opportunity to be part of a successful team and firm.