Arworker / Graphic Designer
Permanent | £28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits & Good Bonus | London (All) | England | Posted by Jemma Tilbrook | 26.07.18
Black Swan Group have been engaged to source for a creative Artworker/Designer to work for Leading Asset manager within the marketing function.
The business are looking for an enthusiastic creative Artworker/Designer to join a small marketing team. The role will be working on a variety of print and online material that follows brand guidelines for use at events and for distribution to clients. This role requires a creative thinker and a hands-on designer who can interpret briefs and produce artwork without layouts being provided.
The role will partner closely with the Marketing Services Manager and Senior Graphic Designer to provide ongoing analysis and measures of design effort as part of management information on publishing activities.
- Due to the nature of this fast paced environment we require someone who can work on multiple projects and ensure deadlines are met without sacrificing quality and always on brand.
- Candidates for this role should demonstrate that they have suitable experience of managing large quantities of work within a corporate, professional services or financial services environment.
Details of the role
- Provide day-to-day artwork ⁄design and implementation of creative briefs in an effective timely manner across print, multi-media, online advertising and other ad-hoc projects.
- Designing collateral and features, touching on everything from, invitations and letterheads to media enhancements as well as outbound communications such as mailing projects and email communications.
- Prepare and deliver final artwork⁄ or artwork components to our Global and UK based agencies on request.
- Carry out image searches for the marketing presentation teams and other internal stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition, layouts, type colour, trends and ability for creative thought.
- Able to check PowerPoint presentations for branding elements, and adjust accordingly.
Skills and Experience Required
- Fluent in the Adobe CC 2017 Suite in a PC Windows environment
- Fluent in the Microsoft Office 2010 Suite including PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be organised and methodical with a strong attention to detail
- A good understanding of brand and identity systems
- Team player, but also able to work individually. Have an enthusiastic, positive attitude and excellent people skills
- Experience of SharePoint intranet use
- Able to demonstrate strong layout and typography skills and a deep understanding of when and how to use colour, photography and illustration
- Present ideas confidently both verbally and in written form
- Ability to work across multiple projects at the same time
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please do apply to the advert for immediate consideration.