Marketing Assistant - French & Dutch Speaker
Permanent | £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits | City | England | Posted by Jemma Tilbrook | 30.07.18
Black Swan Group have been engaged to source for a Marketing Executive for a leading Asset Manager in the city.
Main responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the implementation of the marketing strategy, campaigns and activities.
- Update existing and create new materials to support campaigns, events or sales activity, working closely with the relevant teams.
- Regularly maintain a comprehensive range of marketing literature, being responsible for the delivery from start to finish.
- Implement regular and tactical email campaigns to deliver top-quality digital communications to clients.
- Ensure the content on the country websites is always accurate up to date.
- Support the delivery of advertising for external publications and websites.
- Ensure that all marketing activities comply with the regulatory, Conduct Risk, FCA and local regulators.
- Work closely with internal departments and external agencies to ensure deadlines are adhered to and processes are effectively followed.
- Effectively manage and build strong relationships with external agencies, internal suppliers and sales on an ongoing basis.
- Support brand building exercises and assisting in sponsorship promotion.
- Support budget planning, allocation and day-to-day management for all channel activation plans.
- Coordinate the regular activity reports and presentations for the team, including the relevant input of other marketing teams.
- Undertake ad hoc administrative duties and projects to support the channel management team.
- Support the production of video content with the assistance of the internal video production team or local external agencies.
- Monitor effectiveness of all marketing communications and gather marketing insights with regular review and reporting of competitor activities in the markets.
- Fluent in Dutch and French with very good English language skills.
- Marketing experience in Financial Industry, preferably in Asset Management
- Educated to degree level / relevant work experience
- Marketing qualifications either post-graduate or professional training preferable
- Background within Asset Management or within a financial institution.
- Ideally knowledge of various investment products.
- Excellent attention to detail, capacity to learn with a positive attitude.
- Proficient in the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you are interested in being considered for this position and you can speak fluent FRENCH and DUTCH please do send your CV through to the advert for consideration.
We look forward to speaking to you.