Client Services Executive
Permanent | £30000 - £34000 per annum | City | England | Posted by Jemma Tilbrook | 11.01.18
Black Swan Group have been engaged to source for a Client Services Executive to join a busy operational client services team.
The role will involve supporting the activities of the Client Services Team through the handling of client complaints, assessment of client detriment and assist with root cause analysis to identify systemic issues arising from complaints.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Liaising with the Regulation and Risk functions, group Audit departments
* Participate in management meetings as required
* Escalate and report any concerns and creating plans to mitigate risks etc.
* Undertake complaint handling.
* Assist with any investigations as required.
* Timely and accurate response to complaints.
* Producing reports to a high standard.
* Raise awareness across the group of regulation and risk applications to the client services team.
* Participate to the review and continuous support of performance.
Systems and process improvement
* Input to development of key systems and business processes to support cost effectiveness and efficiency of function and team.
MI and Reporting
* As required provide complaints reporting that proactively meets internal and external customer needs.
* Assist with the development of effective team reporting.
* Ensure clear objectives, ownership and expectations are agreed with manager.
* Participate effectively in reviews to support continuous performance, skills and behaviours improvement in the role.
* Ensure regular one to one meetings take place to review progress, gain feedback and improve performance.
* Undertake to ensure an up to date working knowledge of relevant regulation/policy/procedures.
If you have client services experience and you are looking for your next challenge please feel free to get in touch.