Client Services Manager
Permanent | £50000 - £60000 per annum | London (All) | | 11.01.18
Institutional Client Services Manager - UK & Europe
The role will involve performing client service functions for a dedicated group of institutional and pooled clients. The role will be both operational and client focussed helping clients by providing value added services. The position works closely together with the Relationship Managers to ensure strong team communication on relevant matters.
- Single point of contact for clients and internal divisions for services including; Client on-boarding, cash flow notification, reporting requirements, compliance certifications, guideline changes, directed brokerage requests, invoicing, compliance matters, ad-hoc queries and operational details.
- Responsible for creating, quality controls and delivers recurring standard and customised reports as well as ad-hoc reports to clients and authorised 3rd parties
- Maintaining client deliverables including distribution lists and contents of the reports in a manner determined to allow for consistency across the team
- Following all standard processes as well as taking an active role in their ongoing improvement and maintenance
- Cash flow communication and changes to reporting, portfolios or investment guideline to all internal divisions.
- Follow up to ensure smooth implementation and escalate issues with the process while identifying potential solutions.
- Degree or equivalent and/or IMC qualification or movement towards gaining such upon successful application.
- Investment management industry experience working with and supporting institutional separate account and/or pooled clients focused on operations, performance measurement, client administration/service or reporting. Experience of non-UK domiciled institutional clients and commingled vehicles would be beneficial.
- Solid understanding and experience with investment operations and accounting as well as performance and client reporting.
- Proven ability to take initiative to utilise resources, resolves queries, escalate issues and identify potential solutions to management, show adaptability to changing internal priorities and client demands
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player while interacting effectively with colleagues at all levels in various locations and jurisdictions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as well as exceptional interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this position, extensive institutional asset management client service experience is required.
To apply please contact: email@example.com or call 0203 713 8677