Market Risk Regulatory Analyst
Permanent | £50000 - £75000 per annum | London (All) | England | 12.03.18
My client is a Global Banking Group, with a leading market presence in Europe and Asia especially. They are looking for a candidate for a newly created position at Manager Level within their London-based European Risk Management group in a team focused on Traded Market Risk.
The role sits with the front office on the trading floor and involves constant interaction with Front Office stakeholders.
The role will involve:
- Provide support for the Trading Business and wider firm for PRA Regulatory and Capital Requirements for Market Risk, work in close conjunction with regulatory and reporting teams on regulatory engagement and provide forward-planning in relation to the regulatory landscape (especially FRTB).
- Provision of improvements of Operational Efficiency of processes relating to Market Risk Capital and Regulatory Requirements, ensuring Market Risk Capital Requirements are adhered to by providing annual review.
- Provide support of IMA applications, maintain Market Risk Compliance registers and coordinating Market Risk input into regulatory based deep dives including BoE stress tests and EBA IMA Portfolio Exercise
- Maintain and develop both internal and external stakeholder relationships, including with PRA, External Auditors and wider Associations/Professional bodies
The successful candidate will possess:
- Market Risk experience within a strong banking institution with the ability to look at enterprise-wide Risks and Regulatory forecasting
- Experience supporting Regulatory engagement processes, understanding of regulatory frameworks and strong knowledge of Market Risk Capital concepts e.g. RWAs and Stress Testing
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and demonstrable experience
For more information and to apply please contact Joshua Grant-Butler on 0203 301 5313 or email Joshua.email@example.com