Junior Market Risk Analyst
Temporary | £25000 - £38000 per annum | City | England | 12.03.18
My client is a global brokerage firm and is one of the world's largest independent brokers across FX and Commodities. They are based in The City and have a global headcount of c.5000 and presence in 25 countries worldwide.
The firm is looking for a Junior Market Risk Analyst on a 6 month FTC basis to join the function reporting into the CFO, providing support to current Risk team staff and holiday cover. This is a strong learning opportunity, which provides direct access to C-level management as well as high responsibility from day one.
The role will involve:
- Supporting the daily MI and Risk Monitoring process, including intraday VaR monitoring
- Providing assistance for the continual development of Risk Management models for Stress Testing, FX and Commodities products
- Provision of assistance in maintaining Market Risk procedures and contributing to historical simulation, Market Risk Back-Testing Analysis
The candidate will have:
- Degree in Quantitative field, with good coding skills in Excel/VBA
- Some experience working in a Market Risk position (internship/contract/perm role)
To apply or for more information please contact Joshua Grant-Butler via email at Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org