Front Office Controls Officer
Permanent | £50000 - £63000 per annum | City | England | 12.03.18
Our client, a leading global Asset Manager based in the City is currently seeking a Front Office Controls Officer to join the first line of defence to support the development and oversight of Operational Risk processes and controls for the front office.
The role will involve:
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of First Line of Defence controls
- Enhance processes for risk mitigation in relation to a broad range of asset classes
- Contribute to development of investment procedures and process mapping activities.
- Assist in the development of RCSAs and provide oversight on control related tasks.
- Assist in all front office Operational Risk related projects including those of a regulatory nature.
- Provide assistance to Head of Front Office Assurance on global roll out of Front Office Controls frameworks for the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level in a numerical field
- Significant experience managing First Line of Defence Operational Risks in an Asset Management/Investment Management firm or hedge fund, essential. (Investment Banking background will not be considered for this role)
- Thorough understanding of the wider controls environment including Risk and Compliance procedures relating to the front office in an Investment Management organisation
- Ability to confidently communicate with a variety of senior stakeholders
For more information and to apply please contact India McPherson on the Risk team on 0203 301 8712, or alternatively please email your details for a confidential conversation to email@example.com