Operational Risk Associate
Permanent | £50000 - £70000 per annum | City | England | 12.03.18
My client is a leading UK focused Independent Private Wealth Management, with a long history and scope to grow significantly in coming years.
They are looking for a candidate with experience of working in an Operational Risk position preferably within a Wealth/Investment Management firm to join them as an Operational Risk Associate in their Governance and ICAAP function.
The role will involve:
- Provision of support for the Risk and Compliance team, embedding Risk Awareness culture across the firm
- Drive forward Departmental and Thematic Risk Reviews and RCSA processes
- Manage operating events, issue identification, Risk reduction planning and ensuring CASS funding is provided
- Analyse Operational Risk themes, improve operational efficiency and mitigate risks
- Develop and challenge Risk frameworks, provide oversight of Risk information and ensure data accuracy
- Provide support to Head of Risk Governance and Head of Operational risk on a daily basis as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Credible experience working in Risk/Compliance positions within Wealth Management or Investment Management
- Strong technical regulatory, business processes and Operational Risk knowledge
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
For more information and to apply please contact Joshua Grant-Butler on 0203 301 5313 or email Joshua.email@example.com