Aladdin Front Office Technology Business Analyst
Permanent | £65000 - £75000 per annum + Plus Benefits & Bonus | City | England | 06.11.18
Aladdin Front Office Techn
Our client a leading Global Institutional Investment Manager based in London is looking for an Aladdin Front Office Technology Business Analyst to support the front office business in London.
Working directly with the Front Office Aladdin Business and Technology team, you will be the first point of contact for providing critical front office Aladdin business and technology support. The successful hire will be working within the Front Office Aladdin technology technical support team providing front office Aladdin business technology analysis and technical support to the Front Office Aladdin business users.
Key Responsibilities - Aladdin Front Office Technology Business Analyst
- The team is responsible for delivering critical 1st line day to day Blackrock Aladdin business technology and application support.
- Supporting Investment, Distribution, Reporting and Operations queries relating to Aladdin OMS/PMS investment platform.
- Leading and delivering process and technology changes around Aladdin, front to back business analysis, solution design and implementation - full end to end project life cycle management.
- Primary front end application support across Aladdin platform to 1st line along with support across other applications including Bloomberg, Tradeweb and Liquidnet.
- Opportunity to work across bespoke decision making tools and covering global regions for the Investment Manager including EMEA, APAC and US (supporting global business hours).
- Working with Front Office, Aladdin Technology and IT Analysts, Developers and Front Office Change Management Group.
The successful Aladdin Front Office Business Analyst will take ownership for managing further enhancements and development of the Aladdin platform. Whilst looking to customize interfaces and connectivity across internal databases and other Order Management and Portfolio Management Systems.
Prerequisite - Aladdin Front Office Technology Business Analyst
- Expertise across Blackrock Aladdin Platform and first-hand application support to the Front Office and Investment Operations.
- Aladdin query management across trade life cycle and direct client relationship management.
- Experience delivering Aladdin business applications enhancements to the business.
- Excellent understanding of Investment Management products, Fixed Income, Equities and Derivatives.
- Customization of Aladdin Front office applications and order/portfolio management systems.
- Experience supporting front office product development and offering to the market.
- Prior delivery experience around rationalizing the use of Aladdin and linking with other internal databases.
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to be direct and concise and support the front office business.
This is excellent opportunity for an Aladdin Front Office Technology Business Analyst to support a leading Investment Manager and be part of the Front Office Technology group in London.
The opportunity to support the business directly, be hands-on, take ownership and autonomy to shape the use of Aladdin and be recognized for it. An excellent compensation package is on offer for the successful hire with market leading base salary twinned with an attractive benefits package and company bonus paid yearly.
If you are an Aladdin Front Office Technology Business Analyst seeking your next career move and keen to support the front office business directly, please do apply early. Applicants are asked to clearly demonstrate expertise and competency across the Blackrock Aladdin application and Front Office and Technology stakeholder management experience.
ology Business Analyst
Login to Apply
Login to Apply
Register to Apply
Register to Apply
Wrap Platform Team Leader (Investment & Pension Operations) London (All) | England | £50000 - £60000 per annum + Plus Benefits & Bonus (Discretionary)View
Fixed Income Emerging Markets Investment Specialist London (All) | England | £85000 - £95000 per annum + Plus Benefits & Bonus (Discretionary)View
Senior Risk Data & Analytics Product Manager London (All) | England | £90000 - £100000 per annum + Plus Benefits & Bonus (Discretionary)View