Senior Product Development Manager - Asset Management
Permanent | £90000 - £100000 per annum + Plus Benefits & Business Bonus | City | England | 11.03.19
Senior Product Development Manager - Buy Side Data & Analytics
A rarely available Senior Product Development Manager within Buy Side Data & Analytics has become available at a leading Market Data Financial Services Vendor based in London. The firm offers market leading prop data and investment analytics products to aid clients with creating liquidity and pricing across trading and investments for Buy Side Clients.
The Senior Product Development Manager for Buy Side Data & Analytics will take unique ownership for helping design, implement and take new derivatives product propositions directly to market and deliver to clients (current/new).
Due to the unique nature of the role, the Senior Product Development Manager for Buy Side Data & Analytics will take lead of building a new team and drive origination, development and direct business development/sales to clients.
Core Duties will entail -Buy Side Data & Analytics:
- Front to back product Buy Side development and implementation of global data analytics products and propositions.
- To meet current and future OTC data, pricing and analytics requirements and maintain the firms marking leading position.
- Support the constant changing regulatory environment and accounting for regulatory deliverables around the Buy Side - MIFID, EMIR, UMR, SFTR and Capital Management to originate new OTC products and business sales.
- Taking new market date products to market and selling solutions directly to clients across Fixed Income, Equity and OTC Derivative business lines.
Prerequisite Requirements - Senior Product Development Manager for Buy Side
- Seasoned and proven background in Product Development with specific reference to Risk Data and Analytics market solutions.
- Detailed knowledge of current Buy Side Regulation and Deliverables - MIFID II, EMIR, Benchmarking, SFTR and pricing et al.
- Front to back Buy Side Product life cycle development - design, development, testing and implementation.
- Sales and business development experience, taking risk and data analytics solutions to market and developing current client business accounts.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with clients directly; coordinate requirements with internal support/development teams and external 3rd party data vendors.
- Strong instrument knowledge across Fixed Income, Equities and OTC Derivatives.
- Drive innovation around new product propositions and solutions - champion product development across the business and cross functional areas.
- Drive the go to market strategy and be at the forefront of drive product offering to external markets and clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for Senior Product Development Manager for the Buy Side Data & Analytics who is well qualified in originating Buy Side data and analytics solutions. This unique position gives the incumbent the opportunity to lead, originate, design, implement and take new products to market. Given the unique elements of the role my client asks applicants to clearly evidence direct product development experience across risk data analytics solutions twinned with driving business and sales strategy for the product offering to market. In return a market leading compensation package is on offer with competitive base salary, benefits package and team, business division and companywide bonus scheme and market leading.
Please apply early to avoid disappointment and Senior Product Development Manager for Buy Side Data & Analytics meeting the above requirements will be invited for preliminary screening meeting to qualify delivery and background prior to meeting our client.