Compliance Business Transformation Group - Business Analyst
Permanent | £43000 - £53000 per annum + Plus Benefits + Company Bonus | London (All) | England | 25.02.19
Compliance Business Transformation - Business Analyst
A rarely available permanent opportunity to join the Compliance Business Transformation Group as a Business Analyst has become available at a leading Capital Markets and Wholesale Banking institution based in London.
The Compliance Business Transformation Business Analyst will take ownership for the delivery of Compliance business transformation initiatives across the central compliance business teams, compliance risk framework and delivery of regulatory projects.
Key Deliverables -Compliance Business Analyst:
- Own the strategic design and implementation of Compliance Risk Framework that is aligned to ongoing regulatory deliverables.
- Conducting appropriate process analysis, assessments across core central compliance functions group.
- Deliver solutions to enhance and improve compliance control framework around tracking solutions, risk assessments and testing the effectiveness of controls.
- Working with wider Compliance business partners and Technology to deliver new FinTech and Regulatory technology solutions.
Desired Experience and Background - Compliance Business Analyst;
- Proven Compliance Process Change project experience and a track record in analysing compliance business processes, delivering enhancements across operating model.
- Development and implementation of New Compliance Processes, Controls, Systems and Strategy.
- Subject knowledge and appreciate of Compliance Risk Control framework and functions.
- Experience working with compliance business functions, namely markets compliance, advisory, associated capital markets products and services.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to influence and challenge the business.
- Ability to empower the business to manage transformation across core compliance business functions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Compliance Consultant to work directly for a client, supporting a wider portfolio of Transformation & Regulatory Change projects within a growing capital markets business in London. Our client is offering a leading compensation package with attractive company bonus scheme and benefits package.
Applicants are asked to clearly present consulting and compliance process change experience, this is an excellent opportunity to join a strategic Compliance Transformation business group that has business sponsorship to delivery business focussed changes.