Front Office Hedge Technology Analyst
Permanent | £75000 - £90000 per annum + Plus Benefits + Front Office Bonus | London (All) | England | 24.05.19
Front Office - Hedge Technology Analyst
A rarely available Front Office Hedge Fund Technology Analyst role has become available at a top performing Global Hedge Fund based in the West of London.
The Front Office Hedge Fund Technology Analyst will work alongside the Portfolio Managers, Traders and Head of Technology providing hands on business-facing Portfolio Management System (PMS) support and development of the PMS vendor platform.
The business uses a myriad of portfolio management systems and the firm is looking to customise plug in's via C# and develop a new front office data warehouse solution and risk reporting strategy. The Front Office Hedge Fund Technology C# Analyst will be central to working with the business to understand investment strategy and customise PMS development in C# and other OOP (Object orientated languages).
Core Front Office Technology Duties -
- Assist with front office portfolio management system (PMS) support and associated workflows across traded products.
- Assist in C# development and building plug-in's and adds on for PMS platform.
- Maintain and evolve customisations of the PMS and Compliance system which has been written in C#.
- Work with existing Technology team and business to identify and implement enhancements and STP enhancements.
- Participate in the data warehouse and reporting strategy to analyse large data sets and provide meaningful reporting.
- Assist with the development, implementation and constant improvement of automated regression testing plan to control system patches and upgrades.
- Work with PMS Vendor to coordinate further enhancements.
Prerequires experience and skills required:
- Experience of working with Portfolio Order Management Systems including Calypso, Orchestrade and Murex as Technology Analyst.
- C# object orientated programming (OOP) experience, minimum 2 years business usage and ability to demonstrate C# development and projects.
- Other OOP languages that will be advantageous in addition to C# include Python.
- Project design, maintenance and delivery and experience of writing technical and operational specs
- SQL queries and Data Warehouse Solution development experience.
- Self-motivated, strategic thinker and excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with front office portfolio managers, traders and cross functional business areas including Operations, Risk Management, Compliance and Technology.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Front Office Hedge Fund Technology Analyst to support the business directly and deliver business critical projects in C# and optimise use of current portfolio management system in London and other global centres. A market leading compensation package is on offer with excellent base salary, benefits and front office bonus. Applicants are kindly asked to clearly demonstrate Portfolio Management experience in Calypso, Orchestrade and Murex twinned with C# development experience.
Login to Apply
Login to Apply
Register to Apply
Register to Apply
Middle Office Associate London (All) | England | Up to £60000 per annum + discretionary bonusView
Fixed Income Performance Attribution Analyst London (All) | England | £400.00 - £450.00 per day + Day Rate ContractView
Electronic Trading Operations Analyst City | England | £65000 - £66000 per annum + discretionary bonusView