Permanent | Negotiable | South East (UK) | England | Posted by Aaron Bolton | 10.07.19
All Trainee Recruitment Consultants joining Black Swan Group receive one to one and group training through the Black Swan Group Training Scheme, as well as support from Management and Directors; well-known industry leaders, before being integrated into one of our top performing recruitment divisions.
We operate a true meritocracy with promotion and internal progression available to all staff members at all levels. Black Swan Group launched in May 2010 with 3 Directors opening Operations and Compliance Recruitment desks. Within the 9 years we have been up and running, the office has grown to multiple staff over 4 international offices and now focuses on Finance, Change Management, Internal Audit, Risk, Compliance, Sales & Marketing, Operations, Distribution & Comms recruitment.
You will be trained on:-
- Headhunting and sourcing of candidates through various means
- Providing innovative ideas on candidate searching, tracking and database cleansing.
- Coach candidates on interview skills / Skills testing /preparing them thoroughly for interview
- Provide information to candidates on clients and job specifications
- Pre-screen candidates for suitability and conduct interviews
- Gain job opening info' and candidate referrals
- Coding candidates on to the CRM
- Ensure candidate compliance with UK legislations, including but not limited to right to works, 48 hour opt out decisions, referencing
- Understanding job specifications / salary information and recording accurate and comprehensive job notes - checking info / client requirements in line with key processes and legislation
- Writing and Placing advertisements on websites/digital advertising
- Gathering info' on clients -interview process, number of employees, turnover, USPs, benefits of joining the business etc
- Provide benchmark consultancy for clients - salary, availability, candidate pool, industry activity