Electronic Trading Operations Analyst
Permanent | £65000 - £66000 per annum + discretionary bonus | City | England | 07.06.19
The successful Electronic Trading Operations Analyst will be based on electronic trading floor and at the heart of the firm's execution strategy. Providing front line operational support across the electronic trade life cycle, accounting for trade flow, client and counterparty queries and ensuring the business provides best prices across core electronic trade markets.
Key deliverables for Electronic Trading Operations Analyst:
- Monitoring daily electronic trading flows across FX, Equities, Fixed Income and Commodities.
- Accounting for liquidity and recovery of prices using mathematics reasoning and object orientated programming tools; namely Python, C++, R and GO.
- Support initiatives around process improvements and recovery of prices.
- Account for operational queries from clients and counterparties.
- Work with front end developers to present new solutions in Python, R, C++ and GO.
- Working with the latest code to build operational efficiencies and deliver across the whole business.
Prerequisites for Electronic Trading Operations Analyst -
- Mathematical or Computer Science Degree and Masters; with grades above 2.1 and above being minimum client threshold.
- First-hand experience supporting electronic trading business, accounting for FX, Equity, Fixed Income and Commodities flows.
- Advanced object orientated programming skills including Python, C++, R and GO.
- First class communication skills both written and verbal.
- Languages being highly desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to support a leading market maker and electronic trading house that has achieved year on year growth and secured several industry awards. Applicants will be asked to complete a range of tests ranging from Mathematica Reasoning and Object Orientated Programming Tests in Python, C++, Excel and R. This opportunity as an Electronic Trading Operations Analyst offers the chance to be at the fore front of the market and in return receive a compensation package that is unmatched in the industry.
We ask applicants to review their competency for this role and apply early to avoid disappointment - if interested please send CV's to email@example.com