Are you motivated by career progression and having control of how much you earn?
Do you want to be responsible for placing the top talent in London?
Recruitment is still a growing multi-billion pound industry and we work with a wealth of clients across London that are consistently looking for driven graduates with exceptional interpersonal skills to help them as they continue to grow. These can range from small start-ups to large established institutions in sectors including financial services, PR and Marketing, Commerce and Industry and many more.
Recruitment is a hands-on role and this is a career where you truly get out of it what you put in, controlling your financial rewards. It is based on the premise of setting up the right candidate with the right job, but it is so much more than that! It’s an exciting opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you can handle creating business, managing relationships, entertaining your clients, and working with your candidates to negotiate the best deal for them!
A typical day in recruitment?
- Sourcing new candidates and catching up with old ones, speaking to them about the current opportunities that you are working on as well as what you see the market doing in their areas
- Engaging with your clients, understanding their needs and using your commercial knowledge to advise them on current market trends.
- Meeting candidates to vet them for your clients and advising them on interview preparation!
- Closing successful deals with your clients and candidates ensuring that your negotiation skills are achieving the best possible outcome.
- Client entertainment and celebrating with a new candidate placement!
What does it take to work in Recruitment?
- A good degree in any discipline
- Some experience in a customer/client facing role is preferable but not necessary
- A strong work ethic with the ability to manage your own time
- A genuine desire to progress quickly in your career, make money, be the best and succeed
- A personality that is resilient and target orientated
- You must be hard working but also fun loving, this is one of the most social careers in the city!
If you are interested in starting an exciting recruitment career then give one of our consultants a call to discuss current opportunities